Extended warranty T&C
1. This Warranty covers the defects resulting from manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 6 months since the date of purchase.
2. The product is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals, technical specifications or any other similar documents supplied with the equipment, and the failure is due to internal device characteristics.
3. The defects and damages revealed during the Warranty period shall be removed free of charge exclusively by Skinz.in within 7 working days since the time of reporting any such incident
4. The customer shall provide the warranty card (delivered alongside the order) containing the order ID and purchase date via email to Skinz.in within 48 hours of observing any manufacturing defect.
5. The shipping fee of the replacement product will be paid by the customer
6. The Guarantor reserves the right to charge the Warranty beneficiary with the costs of transportation, and insurance if the defect does not fall within the scope of this Warranty or the device has not been proven defective.
7. The Warranty does not cover: a. Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the device; b. Damages caused by acts of God, floods, fires, lighting or other natural disasters, wars, unexpected events, inappropriate voltage, defective supply materials or other external factors; c. The device that has been tempered with by the Warranty beneficiary or any other person in any way, including reconfiguration, repair, wilful constructional variations, modifications and adjustments; d. The device with serial numbers and/or the Guarantor seals damaged or illegible; e. The activities specified in the operation manual, which remain the sole responsibility of the Customer in his own capacity and at his own expense; f. Defects resulting from the usage of improper or non-genuine supply materials; g. Damages due to the user’s fault or lack of knowledge; h. Defective functioning of the device caused by a conflict or incompatibility between software applications installed on the damaged device or on the equipment, which the device permanently cooperates with in accordance with the intended purpose of the device.
8. The Guarantor reserves the right to refuse to provide any Warranty services if it would result in a breach of applicable laws.
9. The rights granted by this Warranty shall not include the right of the Warranty beneficiary to claim any lost profits in connection with defects of the device. The Guarantor shall not be held responsible for any material losses caused by the defective product.